Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Travel Dates!!

We received travel dates today!! We have to be in Almaty on the night of the 11th or the morning of the 12th. We then go to Astana on the 13th! Hopefully we'll get to meet the little one that day! Right now it's a rush of airline reservations, house planning, and packing. Keep your fingers crossed that all with go smoothly for us (especially as far as visas are concerned). A big congratulations to Kurt's other sister Missy who had little Isaac today - something about the days we find out info and people having babies I tell ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Kids. Kai & Trent can't wait to hang with the new boy!

I love you both,

Stans

Keely Stansberry said...

Congrats! We will be anxiously awaiting baby Hammond! Once again, "He is so cute. I like his chubby cheeks"-Kai's quote and
"He looks kinda like Chandra"- Tbone's quote.

Our quote- "Baby Hammond is very lucky!!" We will be checking in daily so keep us posted!

Love to you two and your little one!
Keely, Dave, Kai, and Trent

Tina said...

Kurt & Chandra, my name is Tina. Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to speak before you left. I too am adopting an infant baby girl from the Astana babyhouse. As a matter of fact, I am coming in "right behind you". I may be with you on your second trip out. I will be happily and anxiously following your wonderful journey. Thank you for sharing. Sincerely, Tina

Anonymous said...

He's a winner! Bek, hurry and get
back here with your parents. You've get a lot of play time
waiting for you. C&K, enjoy your
free time with him, what a nice
way to start. Congratulations.

Kay says save some of the kisses.
Love Ya