This is the mall to the right and the fruit and meat areas below.
Thought we would post some additional pics of the city from some of our walks the past couple of days and from our walk home last night. Today we went to the Eurasian market. In essence it's a huge mall comprised of three different buildings with tons of individual stall/stores inside. We had lunch there with our translators and the Brabsons and wandered around buying a few things for Serik and ourselves. The lower level of one of the buildings has large rooms divided into meat markets, fruit and nut markets etc. It was an interesting experience. I'm sure we'll be back as we only say about 1/2 of the whole thing.
These pictures are of a little amusement park that we walked through the other day. Interesting characters carved out of wood and rides just sort of popping out of nowhere.


2 comments:
Hi, Baby Serik! hhgb nvcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccn, nvfge zaooiouggfb cdggnmm,,./. (Lissa's comments) I think it means something along the lines of "I love you! You are very cute and I am excited to meet you and play with you!"
Isaac is sleeping so I'm not sure what his comments are at this time. He'll have a chance to comment later.
All sounds very good and we are excited for the quality time you are getting together. Serik really seems to be responding well to you and your outpouring of love. I know it must be hard to not see him on Sundays or sick days. Now that you have met him, I'm sure you don't want to miss any more days with him. And so much can happen at this stage of his life that you don't want to miss anything, especially with your attention and responses to him.
It is great that you can stay with him now. As hard as it may be to be separated from each other, I think it is important to all of you that you remain consistent in Serik's life. Welcome to parenthood - baby comes first. He needs to know, and you need to remind yourselves, that he is the focus of your time and attention. His life is in your hands. That being said, Missy says if you come home, she and Sara can put on a family shower for you.
All for now, ground breaking was yesterday and I have to go clean-up some minor details at the lot.
Love,
Uncle Russ, Aunt Missy, Nana the nanny, Cousins Lissa & Isaac
Dear Chandra and Kurt,
I have read every word of your exciting adventure. (Andy and Amanda forwarded the email link.) We are soooo happy for you. He is adorable and we love the name Serik. Gary joins me (along with all the other Coelhos who have been kept up to date) in wishing you all the best. Great news on all fronts. Lots of love and a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots to be thankful for. Jane and Gary
Post a Comment