Friday, October 20, 2006
Referrral Received and Accepted!!
It is with great joy that we announce that we have accepted a referral for a baby boy!! We got the referral on October 18th, 2006 the same day that Kurt's younger sister Sara had a baby girl and my younger brother Michael got engaged!! What a great day!! Our little boy is in Kazakhstan and was born at the end of March 2006. The next step is to wait for our Letter of Invitation and travel dates which originate from the Ministry of Education.
We could be traveling anytime - from 2 weeks from now to 2 months and we'll be gone for 6 weeks. We'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Chandra, Kurt and Bek,
All the best to the three of you! You will be together very soon. This site is now in the fav's and I will be anxiously awaiting travel dates along with you!! Colene
Chani and Kurt,
Congratulations on the referral for your new baby boy Bek!! I can't wait to meet him and Jason and I are so happy for you both! We hope to hear from you soon! Take care!
Love, Beth and Jason
Congratulations, we're so happy and excited for you both. We can't wait to meet your "little boy"!.
Love, Bob and Lisa
Chandra and Kurt,
You already know how very excited and happy I am for the two of you and especially sweet baby Bek!!!
Praying for those travel dates to come quickly. You know I'll call you as soon as I hear anything!
Blessings and Love,
Leigh Ann
Congratulations! This kind of news just makes our day! Wishing you speedy travel dates!
Maureen and Sean
Post a Comment