Sunday, November 12, 2006

We made it to Kaz

We arrived in Almaty this a.m. and we leave for Astana tomorrow a.m. at 6:15. We are scheduled to meet our little boy tomorrow too. More later.
This pic is of the Bucks and their little boy Andrew Kirill adopted from Uralsk. We met through WPA and have the same coordinator (hi Leigh Ann). We were able meet up in Almaty at the Ramstore.

10 comments:

wpaleighann said...

So happy to hear you made it to Almaty. Looking so forward to reading, and seeing, you have met your baby boy!

Thinking about and praying for you all!

Blessings and love,
Leigh Ann

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it safely! Now get some rest before you meet your baby!!! Love-Kirstin

Anonymous said...

This is such an amazing time for you! Enjoy every second and just remember the feeling of holding your son for the first time! Good Luck with everything and have safe travels! --Tray and Jayme

mflanagan said...

So excited for your big day. Love readiung about your travels.

Shel, Clare, John and Mark

Shando said...

Going into Amsterdam is so pre kids I can't even imagine it..Good stuff. It will really make the cultural differences more apparent. I am so glad you are bloggin it. I will try to keep up. Enjoy the experience.
Shando

Anonymous said...

By now you should have held Serik in your arms. What a wonderful feeling! We would love to hear all of your thoughts about your first time meeting him. We are praying for peace throughout your time in Kaz. Enjoy every moment of getting to know one another.

Love,
Nana, Aunt Missy, Uncle Russ, Cousins Lissa & Isaac

saratjellie said...

Hi guys, so glad you had safe travels there. We tried to call this morning several times, but it was busy or no answer. I hope your phone is working. We'll try again tonight. Cannot wait to talk with you. Love you both, Sara, TJ and baby Ellie

Amanda said...

Hope you have cuddled that munchkin by now!! We also tried to call several times this morning with no luck. Will try again once it is morning where you are. Love, Amanda, David and Bel

Suzanne said...

That's great! Can't wait to hear from you after you meet your son! Love Suzanne

Eileen said...

I think I have finally learned how to access this site and leave a message. Anyway, I hope so. It is great to hear about your journey. I will keep checking to see how you are doing. Stay safe and take care.
Eileen