Here are a few pics of Astana-everything is under construction and we're sure the city will look completely different in two years.
Below is the view from our apartment to the river. We're on the 12th floor and we have two bedrooms and one bath. Overcast here every morning but mild in the afternoon mid 40s - but we're sure winter is on it's way.

4 comments:
It's wonderful to see you holding baby Serik.
You both look so happy! It has been a long time in the works and now you have an adorable baby! I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures! Can't wait to meet Serik!
Love-Kirstin
Hi kids: Oh my gosh, I am so happy to see you holding and kissing your new baby boy!!! Am I going to be crying the whole time you are gone and when you come home? He is such a fortunate little boy to have such wonderful new parents! Of course, I'm prejudice. He and you both look very happy! He is so darling! The city looks very modern and it sounds like your environment is tolerable and there are places to walk, etc. Do any people speak English? I love you, Mom
You do indeed look happy- as are we all for you-I'm just glad that you are so computer literate so we all can see for ourselves how cute Serik is and keep up with how you are doing. Looking forward to seeing all of you!!! Love , Mom and Dad Wachs
Post a Comment