Didn't get a chance to update the post from the other day and we got the baby yesterday so I've been a bit busy. When we went to the baby house to pick her up she was in her baby walker and as soon as she saw Serik and I she was bouncing up and down and flapping her arms and laughing. Guess she knew she was going home.

She's been all smiles and slept from 8:30-7:15 so I can't complain. Serik has been wonderful and tries to help change her, swing her in her swing and feed her. The latter ended up with us all a bit messy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YIPPEEE!!! Can't wait to hear all the details!
Love and kisses,
The Brabsons
Congratulations!! We are excited and happy for all of you. Serik helping change diapers, how sweet, bet that won't last long, lol!! Can't wait to see more pics and hear stories. How exciting!!! Love, Gena,Jaimie and Berik
YEAH!!! That is just terrific Chandra. I can't wait to hold her and pinch those adorable cheeks. Oh! and see you too:)
Smooch
Pk
Congrats, I know you are so relieved to have her home with you. I am glad to hear Serik is such a great little helper. Can't wait to see more photo's.
Le Anne
WOO HOOO ... congratulations!
Hugs,
Shannon
Post a Comment