Friday, September 08, 2006

Still waiting

Well it's officially September and we're still waiting. We're also hoping that this month will bring us the referral that we've been waiting for since the end of last November. We promise that as soon as we hear you will. As of right now we're thinking that the referral will come this month and that we'll probably be traveling by mid-November. This is a lot later than we (at least I )originally thought - but if it leads us to our baby than alls well that ends well. In the meantime we had a surprise guest from Kazakhstan. We introduced her to the MN State Fair and she introduced us to Kaz food - as well as some basic Russian and Kazak phrases! That's a self portrait of us to the left - yup I'm looking a bit rough :). My great girlfriends threw me a baby shower on Aug. 20th. They are amazing women and have been so supportive of us through this whole process. I'm the one in the pink shirt and white pants.

No comments: