Monday, June 11, 2007
To remember...
A couple of things I want to remember and this is how I'm doing it. Serik's blogging baby book. His latest thing: when you pick him up to hug him he snuggles his head into your shoulder, wraps his little arms around your neck and pats your back. Yup - pat, pat, pat. Then it's a few squeezes for good measure. Not quite sure where he picked that up. Maybe pats on his back to help him burp or to loosen up chest congestion? Hmm.
He's also randomly pirouetting. Tonight he did it with one arm in the air and his head against said arm. Kurt and I just crack up. He loves sitting down on the floor in front of us - between our feet or legs and getting 'jiggled'. Daddy does it best; jiggling his feet fast so that Serik kind of vibrates. While this is going on he does the 'ahhh' noise - comes out like when you do the 'pow wow' over your mouth.
The other fun/amusing thing he does is this loud inhale/gasp. He and Kurt take turns making the noise. Serik has now combined it with a giant flop on us in bed. So first it's the eek/inhale/gasp and then it's the plop - either on his butt or forward (bellyflop style ) into our outstretched arms. Cracks himself up.
I'm sure there's more but at least wanted to get these down for my fading mom memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment